Drop earrings are such an everlasting fashion trend; it deserves the spotlight even with years and years of being present in women’s wardrobes. People often match the stunning drop earrings with their gowns on special events, or on a casual event like lunch out with family or friends. Drop earrings can be paired with any clothes you wear; it will make you look sparkling. There is no limitation of time and occasion to wear one. To make you look prettier with drop earrings – style your hair with ponytail, messy bun, or with your hair down; to highlight the drop earrings itself.
The perfect drop earrings:
- What makes any earring perfect is it comforts you. Any beautiful earrings will finally be kept in a jewelry box if it is too heavy to wear for any length of time.
- Do not easily assume that sizeable earrings always weight too much, some designers use lightweight materials; which by chance you will not notice the weight.
- Drop earrings should move when you move, sway with your rhythm; this is what most feminine charm designed for.
- Synchronizing earrings to your face shape. Face round should choose lean, long and angular curved lines – ovals and oblongs, square and rectangular earrings are also good options. Oval faces suit almost any style of earrings. Heart-shaped faces should drop their choices on earrings that are wider at the bottom such tear drops and triangle shapes. Squarer-shaped faces will look sweet with round edges earrings. Triangular face looks best with oval or small circular drop earrings; it will soften the sharp angle of the face.
- If you are wearing oversized earrings, avoid using oversized, statement necklace. It will be too much of a good thing.
- This last point is a tips – buy a pair of drops as an investment, they never really go out of fashion.